Tonight's fireworks may light up my location.
The Medallion has a new look this year, this is what you are searching for
Please join us in Spicer tonight at 7pm at Saulsbury beach for Fireworks, A Bonfire and sliding on the snow slide (if this warm weather does not melt it all!!)
A big Thank You to this year's Medallion Hunt Sponsor Granite Community Bank/Loan Center of Spicer.
The Fine Print:
Spicer Winterfest 2017 Medallion Hunt rules:
1. Anyone is eligible to participate in the Annual Medallion Hunt except for Spicer Commercial Club Board members and WinterFest planning committee members and their families.
2. The Medallion is located within city limits of Spicer.
3. The Medallion is hidden on public property. Do not enter onto private property looking for the Medallion.
4. Destruction of property is not necessary and will not be allowed. Searchers must not deface public property or otherwise violate laws. The Spicer Commercial Club reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if public or private property is destroyed.
5. The person finding the Medallion should present it in person to Sabrina Lere, Spicer Commercial Club member, by calling the telephone number 320.220.0912 or emailing email@example.com.
6. Clues will be available on the Spicer Commercial Club Blog (spicermn.com – select blog) and the Spicer Commercial Club Facebook page. As well as live daily on Q102 morning radio starting January 21st, 2017.
7. The Medallion is made of metal with special markings to identify it as authentic.
8. No purchase is necessary to win.
11. Any tax due as a result of winning the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
12. If the Medallion is not found and presented by 5:00pm on January 29th, 2017, the Spicer Commercial Club reserves the right to terminate the hunt.