Welcome to Spicer where it is “Nicer”. The Medallion is hiding on public property within city limits.
Your first clue is there is lots of white stuff around me!
You may have to brush it off me, you may have to look high or look low because my hiding place is surrounded by snow!
Winterfest 2014 Medallion Hunt Rules
Thanks goes out to the Spicer Commercial Club for making this hunt possible.
1. Anyone is eligible to participate in the 2014 Medallion Hunt except for Spicer Commercial Club Board members and WinterFest planning committee members and their families.
2. The Medallion is located within city limits of Spicer.
3. The Medallion is hidden on public property. Do not enter onto private property looking for the Medallion.
4. Destruction of property is not necessary and will not be allowed. Searchers must not deface public property or otherwise violate laws. The Spicer Commercial Club reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if public or private property is destroyed.
5. The Medallion is not buried, however snow may need to be brushed off and climbing will not be necessary.
6. The person finding the 2014 Medallion should present it in person to Sabrina Lere, Spicer Commercial Club member, by calling the telephone number attached to the Medallion or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Clues will be available on the Spicer Commercial Club Blog (spicermn.com – select blog) and the Spicer Commercial Club Facebook page. As well as live daily on Q102 morning radio starting January 18th, 2014.
8. The Medallion is made of stone with special markings to identify it as authentic.
9. No purchase is necessary to win.
10. Any tax due as a result of winning the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
11. If the Medallion is not found and presented by 5:00pm on February 1st 2013, the Spicer Commercial Club reserves the right to terminate the hunt.
12. The decisions of the Spicer Commercial Club are final. The Spicer Commercial Club assumes no responsibility for damages/losses, accidents or injuries sustained by participants. Participants are urged to use reasonable safety precautions. Good sportsmanship, and all applicable rules, laws and regulations must be followed. Violators may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Spicer Commercial Club Board members.